Yggdrasil Analysis with DataMorph extensions covers
- complete software inventory (must include JCL)
- consistency check
- determine code and files which are subject to the DataMorph project
- generate and execute VSAM data validation programs to determine data field types within VSAM
- Create project blueprint and project recommendations
- Agree on future architecture, model of operation and project details
- ⇒ ITMS delivers a binding fix price offer
- Create test environment
- Generate DataMorph converters for programs, data definitions, and data
- Test DataMorph converters
- Build DataMorph modernisation factory
- Run factory on actual programs and data.
Adjust converters where necessary.
⇒ Repeat this step until the factory produces - without any manual
intervention - a complete operational set of programs and RDBMS data
- Perform final transformation
- Roll-out to production on the O/S of your choice.
The Yggdrasil/DataMorph analysis makes sure,
all relevant decisions are made
before the project
The modernized programs and data
are deployed directly to the new platform, e.g. Linux.